Circus Acts & Entertainment
I have lots of entertainment ideas for corporate social events. Make your next corporate party stand out. Ensure your family event is exciting and memorable. Enjoy funny team building sessions with unique activity ideas.
Looking for exciting product launch ideas for your business?
Fire juggling as people arrive
Interactive and engaging stilt walkers to greet guests
Entertainment around the tables
Performances between courses
A host and compere throughout the evening
I have lots of product launch ideas and entertainment suggestions, get in touch to hear more!
Team Building & Corporate Training
Alongside performing Meet & Greet and Mix & Mingle for corporate events, Thomas Trilby has lots of team building ideas and provides circus skills workshops for…
Sessions can be adapted for any business, tailored to the participants and can take place in hotels, at your office, in conference facilities or outdoors. Sessions are inclusive, participative & fun. They can reinforce objectives and principles in training and development.
I also offer fantastic balloon modelling workshop for up to 200 people – a perfect ice-breaker!
Take a look at pictures & videos on the gallery page.
Frequently asked questions
Why Circus Skills?
- Improves communication and team work skills
- Non – competitive physical activity where everyone participates equally
- Suitable for all ages and abilities, everyone is allowed to join at their comfort level
- Breaks barriers between participants
- Everyone feels positive that they have achieved something new
- Because it’s fun and brings some colour and excitement to the work environment!
How long are the sessions?
Whatever works for you from 30 minute taster session to a full day.
What can happen in each session?
- Introduction and safety points
- Demonstration/ Show
- A short activity to warm up, develop working together and co-ordination
- Demonstrating and having a go at juggling – balls or scarves
- Demonstrating and trying spinning plates
- Having a go at diablos and flower sticks
- The big props – fun wheels, unicycles, stilts, mini bikes
- Longer sessions can include hula hoops, hats, cigar boxes, tightrope etc.
How many can take part?
From 3 to 300, depending on the numbers of instructors that you book.
How much do they cost?
Every event is different, please contact me to discuss the possibilities.
Looking for corporate entertainment for your events?
Thomas Trilby can provide corporate entertainment, or circus act for hire for your event, wedding or party